Cumin Seed Oil which is obtained through Steam Distilled Extraction Method is a Colorless to pale yellowish green to brownish yellow liquid.
- Specific Gravity : Between 1.000and 1.045
- Refractive Index : Between 1.000 and 1.5280
- Optical Rotation : +12 degree to + 14.14 degree
- Storage : Store preferably in full, tight, glass containers in a cool place protected from light.
Helpful for nervous system disorders such as depression, headache, hypertension, insomnia, migraine, nervous tension, stress.
Benefits and uses :
- Cumin Seed Oil is used as an antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-spasmodic, anti-toxic, aphrodisiac, bactericidal, carminative, depurative, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, larvicidal, nervine, stimulant, and as a tonic.
- Cumin Essential Oil is also useful as warming oil that helps relieve muscular pains and osteoarthritis.
- It acts as a stimulant for digestive system and helps with colic, dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating and indigestion.
- For the nervous system, Cumin Essential Oil is a tonic with beneficial effect on headaches, migraine pain and nervous exhaustion.